Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Color Dare 51


I created this card for today's Color Dare challenge. I didn't get a chance yesterday to share Kitchen Sink's new Simple Sentiments so I added it to my card today!

Stamps: Multi Step Pansy and Simple Sentiments by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Melon Mambo, Garden Green, and Barely Banana by Stampin' Up

Inks and Layers:
  Pansy: Layer 4 - SU Purely Pomegranate, Layer 3 - SU Melon Mambo, Layer 2 - SU Melon Mambo stamped off once, and I left off Layer 1 to let the Barely Banana show through

  Leaves: Layer 2 - SU Garden Green, Layer 1 - SU Garden Green stamped off once, Layer 3 - SU Handsome Hunter

  Sentiment: Birthday - SU Melon Mambo, Wishes - SU Melon Mambo stamped off once.

Tools: Martha Stewart Punch

Embellishment: Ribbon

When placing an order with Kitchen Sink Stamps click on my promotion code here>>  LYNN10KSS << to go directly to the store and receive a 10% discount on your order.  At check out, add the LYNN10KSS code.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lynn! This is beautiful. Those pansies look like the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I'm so glad you joined us in the color dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! Love the flowers on this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love pansies - I'm going to have to get those stamps!
    TFS,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, this is so beautiful!! I LOVE the color of the pansies!! Wonderful border, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!