Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Belli Challenge 83


Congratulations to my very talented sister, Liz Williams, who joins the Belli Challenge Design Team today! I'm celebrating with her by joining in on Belli Challenge 83 - Hearts!

I created this suspension card stamping a pansy on the front and a sentiment on the back of the spinning heart.

Stamps: Pansy Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps, Well Scripted by Stampin' Up
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, and Baroque Burgundy by Stampin' Up
Inks: Pixie Pink, Baroque Burgundy, and Old Olive by Stampin' Up
Tools: Nestabilities Hearts, Victoria Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Pearl, Silver Cord, Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than having a stamping sister who shares this addictive passion with me. And did I mention her wonderful talented mind??? This suspension card is just amazing. You never cease to awe me with your wonderful abilities and creativity! Thanks, Lynn for being my rock and support on all I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the suspension card you made, and that you played along in the Belli Challenge. Your Spring card (above) is wonderful too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn! I'm thrilled you are playing in our Belli Challenge today! Loving your heart suspension card - totally fun and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, girlfriend...sooo glad to see you joining us in the Belli challenge...your Valentine is FANTABULOUS!!!!! The little heart is gorgoeus and how cool to create this awesome suspension design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beee-Utiful! Love the suspensioN! Thanks for joining us again in the Belli Challenge... I am beginning to think you can't get enough of us! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card -- I have not made something like this in quite some time -- thanks for the inspiration!!! Glad you joined in the Belli Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!