Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Spellbinders - Classic Tales

I whipped out a dozen of these earlier this week using the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month - Classic Tales. Six of these cards will be used as masculine cards of encouragement while on the other six I added sympathy sentiments in the place of the scripture. I am so thrilled to have been a part of the large and small die of the month club for this past year! I can't wait to see the new release today!!

The embossed panel was created with kraft paper using the Crosses embossing folder from Darice.


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:




3 comments:

  1. Lynn, I love this. The stack of books looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Inspire.Create.Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! And what a great masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!