Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Land That I Love - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I absolutely love designing with Kitchen Sink Stamps Star & Stripes American Flag. It is the perfect image for creating wonderful outdoor scenes on a slimline card base. My KSS sponsored design was inspired by Riverside Park here in Victoria, Texas. It a wonderful place to enjoy time outside with family and friends, and with the recently added dog park area, it is even better!!



This design includes images from the following KSS sets:

Stars & Stripes American Flag

Tree Friends

Birch Trees

Village Stone Bridge

Icy Pond


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:

Cardz 4 Guys Challenge Blog - Stars and/or Stripes

Dream Valley Challenge - Challenge #316 - Man or Boy

Make My Monday - Challenge #226 - Dog or Puppy

Allsorts Challenge - Week 781 - Anything Goes

Sweet Stampin' - Choose a Country


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit :


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,



For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

11 comments:

  1. A super card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts in our Special Birthday challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene you have created! I will have to check out KSS! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous, Lynn! Such a great design - and that big beautiful flag is the crowning glory! Love this! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great scenic card, many thanks for joining in with our Allsorts 15th Birthday celebrations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous scene you have created I love the flag and the sentiment thank you for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, this is a fantastic scene, complete with its trails for biking and walking the dog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that flag is gorgeous! I love that stone fence and wonderful scene you've made on your slimline! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn, I love this!! Your patriotic creation nails our "stars & stripes" theme over at Cardz 4 Guyz...and it is perfectly masculine!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing with us!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G347

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great scene. Love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 guyz

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a gorgeous scenic card. Thanks for joining in with my theme at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great scene - so well designed and put together.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!