Monday, January 8, 2024

This Moose be Love - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I have chosen to share a non-traditional masculine Valentine (or it could serve as an anniversary card) as this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design. It uses images from Mighty Moose and Birch Trees. The sentiments come from Mighty Moose, Coffee Mate Greetings, and Bold Holiday Greetings. The 3-D embossed tree ring background is by Sizzix. The heart-shaped die is by Spellbinders.

The moose and the birch trees were stamped on SVG cut files also available from Kitchen Sink Stamps for use with your electronic cutting device. I use the Cricut Joy to cut all of mine.


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:

The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Challenge #190 Theme - Feeling Sentimental






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!



11 comments:

  1. Such a great masculine Valentine's card! I love the texture of the tree background. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty - that moose and coordinating sentiment are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card for Valentines. I love the design and perfect sentiment to go with the image!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is just perfect for this card...and It's also a perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card Lynn! I love the woodgrain background with the heart and the fun punny sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've combined all the elements so wonderfully to make a really effective design. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A short C&P comment as I'm unwell and unable to type/craft much, but wanted you to know I've seen your Allsorts entry and thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great pun card - I like that background paper against the Moose - thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful masculine card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn, your eclectic use of moose, tree and woodgrain really works together! I love your fun pun for a masculine Valentine!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with us at The Male Room!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thanks for joining in with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!