Monday, January 22, 2024

One Cup at a Time - Kitchen Sink Stamps

For this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design, I reached for the Coffee & Friends set, as well as Heart & Roses (which was the very first KSS set I ever purchased way back in 2008). I am never able to start my day without a heavily creamed cup of steaming coffee. It always gets the day off to a good start and sets the tone for tackling the challenges of the day!

Today for the first time, I stamped the coffee cup and saucer twice. Once in reds and once in yellows. I then trimmed the yellow cup off of its saucer and glued it to the top of the red cup and saucer. I like the contrast of color and hope you do, too! The cup and saucer, as well as the rosebud, stem, and leaves  were stamped on cut SVG files also available at Kitchen Sink Stamps. They were then arranged and glued on the speckled pink cardfront. All inks are by Altenew except for the Versafine Clair Pinecone sentiment.


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:











For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

  1. These two stamp sets go together so nicely! Love how it turned out! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s a beautiful project.
    Thank you for linking up at Nachteulen Challenge!
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a "warm" card with its pretty cup of coffee and the rose. The sentiment is perfect too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely take on our Mood Board, Lynn! It's bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely and warm color combination. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colorful cup of coffee and beautiful rose. Your inked and splattered background was the perfect choice. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on the coffee! I love the pretty rose and that pink background with the splatters is perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous I love the stamps you have used the sentiments are lovely the colours are delicious thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, I love the sentiment on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice card with a lovely sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!