Monday, December 18, 2023

Pines and Pinecones - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is my final holiday card for 2023. It was created with images from: All Year Grapevine Wreath, Build a Pine Branch, and Christmas Poinsettia




This card has been entered in the following challenges this week:

Peace on Earth - Challenge #54 - Anything Christmas Goes

Allsorts - Week 759 - Christmas Flowers and/or Wreaths

My Time to Craft Challenge Blog - MTTC #523 - Holidays Around the World

Star Stampz Challenge Blog - Challenge #53 - Christmas


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!



4 comments:

  1. What a pretty wreath! I love the natural grapevine which looks wonderful with the red and greens. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is a beauty! Lovely wreath and of course I love the pinecones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Lynn! I love that decorated wreath with your layers of colors! Wishing you a beautiful and peaceful Holiday Season my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this rustic wreath, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!