Monday, December 4, 2023

All Aglow - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I am having such fun designing with Kitchen Sink Stamps' Christmas Lights 2020. What could be more colorful and festive for a holiday card? This card is my KSS sponsored design for this week! The sentiment is from Big & Bold Christmas Greetings, also by Kitchen Sink Stamps.

This one layer design was stamped with Altenew inks on an A2 white cardbase.


I have entered this holiday card in the following challenges this week:

Splitcoaststampers -  Clean and Simple Challenge #771






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!




4 comments:

  1. Lynn, your card is so fun - I love it when the string of lights are not tangled. They let off such a pretty glow, as depicted in this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Lovely colour combo. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, What a fun card. I love that string of lights and how they glow. Thanks for taking part with Inspire.Create.Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card Lynn. So bright and happy. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM challenge. Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas. 🎄😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!