Monday, April 17, 2023

Mother's Day 2023 - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today I am sharing my 2023 Mother's Day card as week's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design. It was created using images from All Year Grapevine Wreath and Hydrangea stamped on SVG files I cut with my Cricuit Joy. The sentiment is from Bold Holiday Greetings stamped with VersaFine Clair Pinecone. The designer paper is by Tim Holtz.


Color Recipe for Hydrangea
Using Altenew Inks

Layer 1 Lavender Fields
Layer 2 Lavender Fields
Layer 3 Deep Iris
Layer 4 Deep Iris

Color Recipe for Leaves
Using Altenew Inks

Layer 1 Parrot stamped twice
Layer 2 Green Field
Layer 3 Evergreen


Color Recipe for Wreath
Using Altenew Inks

Layer 1 Rocky Shore
Layer 2 Mocha
Layer 3 Dark Chocolate
Layer 4 Espresso

I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:













For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

9 comments:

  1. The card is wonderful and elegant.
    Thanks for sharing at Nachteulen Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynn. I love that pretty wreath. Mother's Day will be here before we know it now.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Mother's Day card, Lynn. You have used my very favorite shade of purple. Love your hydrangeas and the way you tucked that ribbon beneath them. I am glad you were inspired by both Color Hues and Just Us Girls. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hydrangeas have become my favorite summer flower, and yours are just beautiful on the wreath! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, this is such a pretty Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and love the wreath of flowers. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you were inspired by our mood board, Lynn. What a wonderful Mother's Day card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What could be prettier than beautiful hydrangeas and a sweet wreath for Mother's Day? Nothing in my book! Thanks for making my colors shine at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Altenew die sets certainly make life easier when it comes to layered images. A pretty card for Mother's Day indeed. Thanks for joining in at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!