Monday, January 30, 2023

Love from Valentine Teddy - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored Valentine features one of the newly released digital backgrounds from the set Groovy Love as well as images from Teddy Bear Wishes and Love 4 Ducky & Teddy. The 3D embossing by Sizzix was cut into a heart shape with the Spellbinders Shapabilities. 

I added red rhinestones and a popped up banner as my final detailing for this Valentine design.


I have entered this design in the following challenges:







For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The teddy is super cute and I love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love that little bear. Makes me want to give him a hug.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card design, Lynn! I love that text panel! I didn't have a teddy bear as a kid but my sister did and she loved it well! Hers looks a lot like your image! Thanks for participating again at Heart's Quest! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super design for your Valentines card Lynn, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, this is such a sweet Valentine. I love the adorable bear - and that background. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this darling teddy bear especially around the hearts! The background with the love wording is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great Valentine's card, love the sweet bear.
    Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, this is absolutely adorable! I so love the KSS stamps and how realistic they are! You make them come to life on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Valentine Card Lynn, great background and your teddy looks so soft and cuddly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Valentine, you have made me smile!! Lots of wonderful work here and great take onn the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~ CYHTP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!