Monday, January 9, 2023

Forever My Love - Kitchen Sink Stamps

This stunning rose is what drew me to Kitchen Sink Stamps way back in 2008, and it is still one of my absolute favorite sets from Kitchen Sink Stamps. Nothing says LOVE on Valentine's Day more perfectly than beautiful roses so I have featured them here on today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design. The stamp set is called Heart & Roses. The sentiment used is from Love 4 Ducky & Teddy


Color Recipe for the Roses
using Altenew Inks
listed in the order they were stamped.


Layer 4 Rubellite
Layer 3 Puffy Heart
Layer 2 Cotton Candy
Layer 1 Pink Diamond


Color Recipe for the Leaves
using Altenew Inks
listed in the order they were stamped.

Layer 1 Hunter Green
Layer 2 Mountain Pine
Layer 3 Evergreen

This is a 5 x 7 card and includes designer paper from Color Study by Vicki Boutin for American Crafts. I have entered this card in the following challenges:








For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!




6 comments:

  1. Oh yes that pink rose is just gorgeous indeed! So delicate looking with the tag tied on and I love the faint pink hearts behind it! Very romantic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is a beautiful Valentine. The tags are a great way to add the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project Lynn. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!