Monday, December 19, 2022

Merry Christmas from my Beach to Yours!! - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I'm CERTAIN this never happens at your house, but it has happened again to me this year. Just when I get all my Christmas cards created, signed, addressed, and mailed, here comes another one from an unexpected  source.

So while I thought my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card today would be one celebrating the New Year, instead I am still cranking out Christmas cards.

Today's card features images from Palm Trees, Christmas Lights, and Christmas Poinsettia (the sentiment).



I will be celebrating Christmas with my little "core" family at the beach again this year. We have grown by two members in 2022: a fiance' for granddaughter#2 and a precious baby boy for granddaughter #1 and her husband).   What fun awaits!!


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow I just love this one with the Christmas lights on the palm tree! Yes, I sometimes need to throw out another Christmas card, but it's usually me that forgets! LOL Sounds like you're heading out for a fabulous celebrations!! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is stunning! The Christmas lights on the palm tree are such fun! The sun is the star of this card, though, in my opinion. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the next couple of COLD days we're getting ready to have I can't think of a better place to be for Christmas! Love your beach card - so pretty and fun. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely and very creative! Love the beautiful sun and palm tree with Christmas lights! Merry Christmas! …Maria Patrick(Maria’s Merry Makings)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Lynn. Sending our love to you and your family for a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! And yes the same thing happened to me this year. I need to make some more cards. Only they will be New Year's cards instead...smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!