Monday, December 12, 2022

Christmas at the Cabin - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Most of my Christmas cards, including this one, are headed to the post office today. I am hoping they all make it to their destinations on time, even the international ones!

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design features images from Snowy Cabin, Snowy Pine Trees, Friends of the Moon, Christmas Poinsettia, and Owl & Autumn Moon.


I am entering this card in the following challenges this week:







For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!




5 comments:

  1. Such a cozy cabin and sweet Christmas scene! I love your card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only dream of a snowy scene like this - and especially for Christmas! It'd be wonderful to see that here in Texas. Love your beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely winter scene you've created on this beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous scene Lynn! I love the Santa over top with a cozy cabin in the winter! Would love the peacefulness of that right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scene - great sky and moon with Santa flying over it. Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!