Monday, August 29, 2022

Headed Back to School - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today is the release date for Kitchen Sinks Stamps' newest images.  Three of the new sets feature back to school images and sentiments. They include:

Back to School Supplies

Class Notes

Top of the Class

On both of these cards, I used the SVG cut files available for free from KSS when you add them to your cart on the day you purchase the matching stamp set. What fun I had making all those colorful crayons!! The crayon box was created using the SVG 3D Gift Card Crayon Box and Label Stencil also available from KSS today. Instead of creating the 3D version, I made the box flat to use on my card front. There is also a collection of Back to School printable backgrounds for foiling that are perfect for use with these sets.



The above card has been entered in the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #648 - Back to School.




The fourth set is called Baby Steps and is a fabulous mix of images and sentiments for welcoming a new baby into a family! I again used the SVG cut files to stamp the image of the pram. This set also includes a delightful pair of baby feet and an awesome mix of delightful sentiments. The printable backgrounds for foiling which are great for use with these images is called Oh Baby!


I have entered this baby card in the As You See It Challenge #282 - Baby Business.



Don't miss the fabulous creations using these new images which are being shared today by the Kitchen Crew!







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


10 comments:

  1. I love all three of these gorgeous cards.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Lynn - what an adorable baby buggy! Such great techniques, too - so striking! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the effect you get with your stamps on the pram! It looks amazing! Good choice of sentiment too! Thanks for trying our theme at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one sweet baby card! I love the little pram and really am liking those background papers! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all absolutely gorgeous card Lynn! I love the back to school theme and especially those crayons! The little baby bundle card is so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three of your cards are wonderful. I love all the back to school elements and the design you've created to show them off. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely baby card. I like that clean and simple layout and the way that the pram absolutely pops off the page. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe I missed so much, great cards Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!