Monday, August 22, 2022

Butterfly Birthday - Kitchen Sink Stamps

With this Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design, I finally have all the birthday cards I need for August. This birthday design features the largest butterfly in the Butterflies set. The sentiment is from Make a Big Statement. The branch and leaves were created using the Branch and Leaves SVC cut stencil. 



Color Recipe for the Butterfly

Layer 1 - Stampin' Up Tahitian Tide

Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Starry Sky

Layer 3 - Versafine Clair Nocture


The background was created with Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Mermaid Lagoon spritzed with large water drops. Gold acrylic splatters were then added.



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:








For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!




2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!