Monday, January 10, 2022

Cheers to the One I Love - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Before you know it Valentine's Day will be here, and I am determined to have cards ready in plenty of time for snail mail delivery this year!! My sweet Valentines are scattered all over the state of Texas so today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card is for that holiday and uses images and sentiments from Champagne Cheer.


This is a 5 x 7 card using pink and red Bazzill papers as well as red glitter paper from the Paper Studio. The background was created using the Falling Hearts die by Tim Holtz for Sizzix. The champagne flutes were cut out with my Cricut Joy using the KSS Cut Files before stamping.

This card was chosen as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create during the second week of January!! Thank you, 613 Avenue Create!!






I am entering this card in the following challenges this week:






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow I do love those sparkly red falling hearts on this Lynn! Such a pretty Valentine make Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Valentine card Lynn, Loving all of the sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.....Someone is going to feel very very special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful heart die! I love how you incorporated the hearts into the glasses. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful champaign glasses and gorgeous Valentine card. I am also quickly trying to get a few valentine cards made for friends and family asking for them this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER at 613 Avenue Create for the week of January 9-15, 2022! Thanks for inspiring us! Please stop by our blog and grab your Top Rocker Badge!

    The Design Team @613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!