Saturday, January 8, 2022

Back from the Beach - KSS Angel's Wings Sunset

A transformer exploded and a neighbor's fence burned to the ground on Sunday night, so I was without phone, cable, and internet for the early part of this week. I am posting today the Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card I had prepared for Monday. 

As many of you know, I usually spend the last week of the year on a Texas beach with my family where we honor my late husband at sunset on December 30. This year is the fifth anniversary of his passing. Although family responsibilities and illnesses kept me at home most of that week, I was able to drive down to be with them on the 30th when my nephew stepped up to fill in for me at home for that night. 

The memorial card I made uses images from Angel's Wings and Isle of Big Bay Lake. The clouds were created using the SVG Cloudy Skies cut stencil. The initials and dates were computer generated.



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

  1. Lynn, what a beautiful memorial to your husband. It literally brought tears to my eyes. I am thankful that you were able to go for a bit of your annual family time honoring him. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely a stunning sky scene a wonderful tribute to your husband. Happy to hear that you and your family were able to take the time to honor your loved one. Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Lynn, So glad you were able to go down for the 30th and your nephew was able to step in. Such a lovely tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I am so glad you were able to get down there and your nephew was able to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You created a wonderful tribute to your husband's Memory. Very special, and also brought tears to my eyes too. Hugs being sent your way...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!