Monday, June 14, 2021

Have a Fintastic Father's Day - KSS

I had a lot of fun with this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design. I have created a Father's Day card using images from Cowboy Boots, Trout Fishing, Deep Sea MarlinIsle of Big Bay Lake, Honey Bunny, and Bold Holiday Greetings.

I used a scrap of designer paper to create the jeans to poke into the boots to create this cowboy fisherman on the river banks. The cloudy sky was created using the SVG cut stencil Cloudy Skies also from KSS.


Color Recipe for the Boots using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 Creamy Caramel
Layer 2 Creamy Caramel
Layer 3 Chocolate Chip
Layer 4 Early Espresso


Color Recipe for Trout using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 Soft Sea Foam with Powder Pink in center
Layer 2 Soft Sea Foam
Layer 3 Lemon Lime Twist
Layer 4 Granny Apple Green
Layer 5 Lucky Limeade


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Always Fun Challenges - Challenge #218 - I Love My Day


Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge #250 - Summer Fun


Make My Monday - Challenge #150 - Outdoor Fun


Dare 2B Artzy - June Challenge: Masculine


Sweet Stampin' - Masculine Makes


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:






For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

  1. Lynn, this Father's Day card is Fintsstic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really lovely coloring and a great card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this beautiful card! I am in love with the blue jeans you created! How cool is that! Your Father's Day is perfect- what's better that fishing and hitting gold with a hooked one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outdoor card, thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Father's Day card Lynn..such a lovely scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great Father's Day card! Perfect for any fisherman with wonderful details. Thank you for playing with the MMM Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie DT
    https://secretstamper.com
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Father's day card Lynn!! Love the stamped cowboy boots and the beautiful scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!