Wednesday, June 2, 2021

CCEE2122 - Repeat Stamping

 

According to CCEE Hostess, Kelly McKown-Santi, today is Repeat Day!

For this week, Kelly would like for the CCEE Stampers to use the

repeat stamping technique on our card or project.

For my card for this challenge, I repeated the words Joy, Hope, and Love by KSS in holiday colors halfway down the front of my card. I then added this cute Tim Holtz elf and packages to create my first card to the 2021 Christmas stash!



Here are links the the other cards created
by the CCEE Design Team using repeat stamping:

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute Christmas card and love the repeated pattern the words make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card, love the repeated use of the words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is such a fun Christmas card - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The repeated Christmas words look so nice on your card, Lynn. And that elf is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gooodness, Lynn - a delightful card this is and OH. SO. JOYFUL! What a wonderful idea to use the words as the repeat stamping - hopefully you will be as successful with the repeat bread making, too! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun Christmas card Lynn, gorgeous repeat stamping and that little elf is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!