Wednesday, February 10, 2021

CCEE2106 - Love is in the Air

Manal, our CCEE hostess for February says, "We all find love in the tiniest of gestures throughout our lives, and Valentine's Day is just around the corner." So.......Manal has asked the CCEE Stampers to create a project that features love.

Make anything for your love, in any color. The choice is all yours!



My Valentine Day's card was created using:

a 3-D Heart Embossing Folder from Sizzix

Sending Love Bug images by Unity

and a few pink crystals!


I know you will be inspired by these LOVE cards from the CCEE DT!


11 comments:

  1. How absolutely darling this is, my friend! Tony used to drive a white VW bug when we met so this brings back happy smiles! LOVE-ly card, Lynn - so festive and fun for this week of love in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is sooo cute! Love that bug, fun car. My husband had a bright orange bug when we met/married... lots of fun memories in it. I think I would have preferred it being pink though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It's a love bug carrying a nice heart. Very creative. Lovely papers too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card with your love bug! That's a nice embossing folder for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute design Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous Valentine Lynn! I love that fun image and the beautiful embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, is that heart a huge box of chocolates? If so, I'll take some.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!