Wednesday, February 3, 2021

CCEE2105 - Thank a Mailman Day

Manal Habib is our CCEE hostess for challenges for the month of February.

Manal says, "Its been really cold, however, the warmth of gifts from loved ones has succeeded in making us happy.

We wouldn't have been able to send or receive anything if there were no mailmen out there who deliver happiness to our doorsteps.

Let's thank them for all the efforts they make!"

Therefore she has asked the CCEE Stampers to create a project that features a mailman/ postman, letter box, letters, mail truck or envelopes.

Here is what I came up with:




Flying Man by Deep Red

Special Delivery by Papertrey Ink

Designer Paper from The Once Upon a Time Stack by DCWV.


Here are links to the special deliveries from the CCEE Team:



6 comments:

  1. I love my Deep Rubber stamps. I don't have this one but what aa cool image it is. Nothing really beats getting things in the mailbox as long as they are not bills. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I thought of when I saw your card was "Icarus is delivering the mail!" Very cool image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yep, that's one way to deliver the mail. Such a creatively fun card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card design the steampunk flying postal character is perfect.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha a different way to deliver mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Lynn! I love that steampunk image and all of the letters, awesome design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!