Monday, October 12, 2020

Sweet Halloween Treats

This week's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design uses their delightful Sweet Treats Multi Step Clear Stamp set released last week. As you can see in the card, the candies in this fun set include candy corn, twizzlers, gumdrops, a sucker, and peppermints! I used kraft paper to build a treat bag to hold the candy and decorated it with images from Autumn Pumpkin, Pumpkins, and Ready 4 Any Holiday.

The designer paper is Haunted Hallows by Teresa Collins. I used a circle punch for the moon and a Gina Marie Designs die for the grass.



I am entering this card is the following challenges:









For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!



10 comments:

  1. Cute card, Nicely done... Now you are making hungrey for Candy...smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Lynn... I love the bag of halloween candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh how cute! I just adore that fun treat bag! Such a happy and colorful Halloween design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this Halloween card I like - some of them are just too gory for me. lol Thank you so much for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun Lynn, what an awesome design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card Lynn! I love the fun treat bag design and all of the gorgeous stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is what I call a yummy card. Love the treat bag and sweets. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card; love the beautiful candies! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! The treat bag on the front is awesome! Thanks for sharing your fun project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!