Wednesday, October 28, 2020

CCEE2044 - Black Cat Awareness Month

October is Black Cat Awareness month. For the last CCEE Stampers challenge of October, hostess Frances Byrne has asked that we feature a cat of any color on this week's project.

I am sharing a Halloween lapel pin I created using Autumn Pumpkin and the SVG files that go with it from Kitchen Sink Stamps.


Designs from the CCEE Stampers Team Members:



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

  1. OH wow! How amazing, Lynn! I love the shimmer on your sweet pumpkin and black kitty cat - this is sensational :) I can't wait to hear all about your beautiful weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful HAlloween piece of jewelry you made. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative is this lapel pin! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That glossy shine is so fabulous on this and what a great seasonal gift to give someone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous pin Lynn, I love it, perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glossy pin and what a fabulous idea.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW- This is so amazing and very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!