Monday, July 20, 2020

July Release - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Welcome to July Release Day from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The Kitchen is releasing three new sets today, and I am sure  you will enjoy creating some fun summer time designs with these wonderful images! 

Here today for your viewing pleasure are these hot off the press sets:



Tropical-Fish-w-sample-wtrmk


Giant-Coral-Seahorse-w-sample-wtrmk


Trout-Fishing-w-sample-wtrmk

My first two Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored cards were created using the Giant Coral & Seahorse set with a sentiment from Tropical Fish. The fish net on the first card is a part of the Ocean Waters Multi Step Clear Stamps set. 

The Seaweed is a SVG Cut Stencil also available in the Kitchen today. After stamping the coral, I brushed the seaweed on using Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green ink. I watercolored the background with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink. I made a little cluster of assorted ocean die cuts in my collection including the starfish and sand dollar from Cuttlebug, the punched fern from Martha Stewart, and the die cut fern from Tim Holtz by Sizzix. The twine is from Stampin' Up.

Seaweed-6inch-tall-cut-stencil


Here is the color recipe I used for the purple seahorses on the above card. All inks are from Stampin' Up.


Coral Color Recipe Using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 Barely Banana
Layer 2 Crushed Curry
Layer 3 Watermelon Wonder

In addition to the Giant Coral and Seahorse images, this next card using Sage Shadow and Night of Navy cardstock from Stampin' Up and designer paper from Me & My Big Ideas. The seahorse and sea grass were stamped and matted on Recollections white cardstock.





This final card for today was created using the Tropical Fish Multi Step Clear Stamps and the Seaweed SVG Cut Stencil.


Both the Blue Tang and the Clownfish were stamped with Stampin' Up Inks. The Color Recipes are listed below.



The background was blended with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and then spritzed with water and dried. I added clear crystal air bubbles, as well!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the new images from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

  1. All of these cards are just incredible Lynn! I love the way you've layered that sea horse so much! All of these underwater scenes you've made look amazing!! Beautifully done and thanks for the ink comobs and inspiration my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors and all your designs are so pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You always do such a lovely job with the layers of stamps, Lynn. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lynn, these cards are gorgeous!! I love the beautiful underwater scenes you created and awesome multi-stamping, your first card with the orange coral is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Lynn!!! The fish & coral ALL look SO LIFE LIKE! You've done an AMAZING JOB on your cards!!! Those layered stamps are NOT EASY, or at least the one's I've used aren't! LOL AMAZING WORK!!! AND BIG INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT DEAR FRIEND!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layers always amaze me with the real life detail and textures... Lovely cards Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and new stamps! I love the fish theme and underseas items- I cannot have them until I use the oI just got : ) How I love the cards you have created to show them off! Beautiful work as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!