Monday, July 13, 2020

Clean and Simple Challenge #594 - Gray Clouds

Good morning, Kitchen Sink Stamps Fans! I have been hard at work this week creating new color recipes and cards for the July Release that is coming on Monday, July 20! I think you will love the new images that lend themselves to bright and vibrant colors!! Here is a quick peek at one of the new images. I bet you guess pretty quickly what the theme of the release is!




All that work with the new stamps left me without a card to post today so I headed over to Splitcoaststampers to see what their challenges looked like this morning. And it turns out they had a perfect one for a masculine card I needed to create and mail today. Clean and Simple Challenge #594 is called Cloudy Days and it required that only gray and black inks be used to create the design.

So here is today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card which features images from Old World Door Multi Step Clear Stamps and Watercolor Prayers Multi Step Clear Stamps.



The inside sentiment says, "And I know they have all been hard days. May God be with you every step of the way."



Color Recipe for Prayers
using Altenew Inks

Layer 4 - Pure Graphite
Layer 3 Industrial Diamond
Layer 2  Silver Stone
Layer 1 Limestone

Look for more sneak peeks to be showing up here and on Facebook throughout the week!

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sneak peak, Lynn!!! CORAL! CAN'T WAIT to see WHAT ELSE is coming! ;) AND your door is BEAUTIFUL!!! This is PROBABLY my most favorite image from Kitchen Sink Stamps! AND BIG INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT, Dear Friend!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that door is amazing and I can see it being used in so many different ways! I love the way you've used it on your design here and this is a fabulous sneak peek my friend!! Have a cool day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lynn, I love the gray tones and that gorgeous old door!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, your card is gorgeous - love the door! And how sneaky of you to give us a snippet of what's to come. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on this challenge Lynn and I love the sneak peek.... loving the texture with the different layers of ink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!