Thursday, June 27, 2019

National Catfish Day

After discovering that June 25th is National Catfish Day, Lois Bak (our June CCEE Challenge Hostess) has asked that the CCEE Stampers create a card that has some kind of fish or sea life on it.

I don't have a catfish in my collection, but I do have a bass!


Want to see what sea creatures there rest of the CCEE DT featured?

Check below:


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

  1. fabulous card, that fish looks so real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, your card is amazing. I love your choice of DP and that great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fish looks like it just came out of Lake Michigan found on the map on that bg paper. Great card, Lynn, I was late getting my card loaded this AM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Lynn! That patterned paper behind your bass was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew there was a day just for catfish! Interesting. I love your bass though! Fantastic card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring on that fish is simply amazing....beautiful work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL WORK, Lynn!!! LOVE the colors on your fish!!! ANOTHER FABULOUS CARD!!! and MORE INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISITS!!! I APPRECIATE your visits more than you know!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lynn, this is stunning! I love the road map pairing with this beautiful bass - you've captured the essence of a fish out of water to perfection. Such an amazing card! Thank you, also, for the sweet words for my boy - yes, I'm missing him and he's missing his internet most of all, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the map bg and that wonderful layered ink fish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card Lynn, I love that bass image and the awesome map background, perfect masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!