Wednesday, May 8, 2019

CCEE1919 - Mother's Day

Mother's Day is this coming Sunday in many parts of the world including the USA, Canada & Australia. May CCEE hostess, Frances Byrne therefore has asked the CCEE Stampers to create a card suitable for a mother. She says it doesn't have to be a Mother's Day card.

Since I finished my mother's card last week, I have created a Mother's Day card for my amazing daughter-in-law and put in today's mail.



The image and verse are from Unity.
The daughter-in-law sentiment is from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

Below are links to the cards created for this challenge
by the CCEE Design Team:

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I am sure your daughter in law will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Lynn... and so thoughtful since it's for a daughter-in-law. BTW, I love Love LOVE the earring. I do believe it's little touches that make a card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful saying and a beautiful card! I know she's going to love it. Happy Mother's Day to you.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card for your DIL. The Unity images and sayings are always so nice.........and personal too, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image! Love the quote at the top and a really heartfelt design for your DIL on Mother's Day! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Lynn! Your daughter-in-law will just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful mother-in-law you are, Lynn! Your and your daughter-in-law must have a fabulous relationship and she's gonna love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Mother's day card Lynn! I love that quote and beautiful image! Your DIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lynn and such a pretty sentiment for the background... Love her paper pieced dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!