Wednesday, March 13, 2019

CCEE1911 - National Shoe the World Day

March CCEE hostess, Kelly McKown-Santi shared the following with us to inspire our creations this week:

Tomorrow is National Shoe the World Day.
 Each day, over 500 million children,
 teens and adults around the world do not have a pair of shoes to wear,
 and despite the terrain and the climate, they walk barefoot.
 Let's create a card using any shoe - cowboy boots, heels, flip-flops,
to help the awareness to donate any shoes you no longer need.


All images for my design are by Gina Marie Designs.

What kind of shoes will we find on the cards of the CCEE Team?
Let's find out!!

10 comments:

  1. Lynn, your gorgeous card touches my heartstrings. Love our military personnel and what they do. Those boots make me teary and proud to be an American!

    What a great reminder about those in need of shoes, too. I love the CCEE Theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A WONDERFUL TRIBUTE, Lynn!!! For those without shoes & for our Military who help to free many of these nations, who live in such poverty! INKY HUGS dear friend for your visit!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card surely defines our military, and I hope it's going to one of our service men or women. We are so grateful to have them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely tribute to our military folks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really stunning card Lynn! Love the military theme and those boots are perfect!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Patriotic card Lynn! I love the stamped boots with all of the shading, beautiful embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winner, winner; chicken dinner! This military card is gorgeous and meets the challenge to a T. Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this fabulous card!!! Love the idea of saluting our hero's!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome patriotic card Lynn, great way to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!