Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Humorous Birthday Cards - CCEE1847

November CCEE Hostess Anne Harmon has set humorous birthday cards as the challenge for the CCEE Stampers this week. 

I have mixed a bunch of stamps from my collection to create my card. The lovely wine-drinking lady is by Art Impressions. It's Your Birthday is from Script Birthdays by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The wine sentiment is from Rubberneckers and the Celebrate Big is from my Unity collection.

This card is be perfect for one of my dear friends! Thanks for the fun challenge, Anne!




For more laughs, check out the CCEE DT Cards below:

7 comments:

  1. hahahaha ... too funny, love that sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure looks right at home in that chair with wine in hand. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and saying Lynn.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your friend is going to LOVE THIS!!! Just being thought of is SO NICE!!! ;) Paper Piecing on the chair??? SUPER IDEA!!! INKY HUGS for coming over to visit, Lynn!!! HOPE your Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Darling, I rarely drink but I would still be a half full kinda gal, lol Bring it on.... I laugh as I sit here and have a bottle in the fridge unopened for over a year. Maybe I'm a wanna be.... Love the card Lynn, that sentiment is so funny and works perfectly with the AI image. Your paper piecing looks amazing my dear... Well done my friend. I got up extra early this morning to try to catch up on a few comments and then back to hospital to visit DH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! This is so cute Lynn, I love the fabulous paper pieced chair and the super fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes that sentiment is just too cute and fun!! Love your pink colors and it's always fun to give out a humorous card every now and then!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!