Wednesday, October 17, 2018

California Quail by Kitchen Sink Stamps

This fabulous new set from Kitchen Sink Stamps is being released on Monday, October 22. Just in time for the masculine birthday cards I need for late October. I paired it with a sentiment from Simple Sentiments Clear Stamps and the grass from Honey Bunny Multi Step Clear Stamps. I used the exact colors which are listed on the packaging of California Quail Multi Step Clear Stamps

Check back on Monday for addition cards featuring the newly released stamps!




This card was entered the Sketch Challenge 719 at Splitcoaststampers!

4 comments:

  1. That is such a stunning image! Love the added texture to your background too!! Nicely done! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynn, My sister raises quail and they are a beautiful bird. The image works very well for a masculine card. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynn!💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!