Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Lighthouse Shadow Box - CCEE1835

A new month means a new hostess for the CCEE Stampers blog. One of our Australian members, Maryann Einam will be our challenge leader for the month of September and she has asked us to create a shadow box card. 

Today I have found myself swamped with unexpected responsibilities which have kept me away from my crafting desk. My only option is to share with you a shadow box design I made last year for a fun fold series that I did for Kitchen Sink Stamps. Or--- I could post nothing at all. I am going with the first option because I really do like this design which easily folds flat to go in the mail.

Here are several views of it so you can see how it was constructed.





And looking down into it from the top.



My apologies to anyone who has seen this already!! I'll do better next week, I promise!




13 comments:

  1. Ocean seems to be popular today 😊. Beautiful ocean scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lynn, and I love the way the light shining into the top seems to just illuminate this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Lynn! I'm glad you chose your first option because I had not seen that card before -- and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is really incredible Lynn! I just love the way the light shines through the scene like that!! Such perfect details to go along with the scene with the extra seagulls on the side! Such a fun tunnel design!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lynn! This card is magnificent, and I am glad you decided to post it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT AN ELEGANT NAUTICAL CARD....love IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see Joanne beat me to what I want to say....but, I'm gonna say it anyhow! Nautical Elegance. I love, love, love your card! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beauty Lynn!! I love the gorgeous scene you created and all of the details, so STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A GORGEOUS JOB on this, Lynn! LOVE the torn edges!Your scene is WONDERFUL! AND just EVERYTHING about your card is PERFECT!!!! ;) SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) AND (((HUGS))) for your friendship! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely worth seeing again and again Lynn.. The torn paper is perfection and the shadow box lighting is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, a perfect example of the shadow box. I like the idea of showing the light in all your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!