Monday, September 3, 2018

CAS Big & Bold Christmas - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card is a clean and simple holiday design.  The sentiment is from the newly released Big & Bold Christmas Greetings Clear Stamps while the ornament is from Ornament & Stars Multi Step Clear Stamps. I hung the ornaments from each S in Christmas with a die cut string from String Ornament by Poppy Stamps. In the past I have tied bows with cord as seen on this card, but the die cut version is much quicker and easier if you are mass producing a design.

I like the tall, slim look with these hanging ornaments and will probably made 10 or 12 copies of this card to add to my holiday stash.  I am also entering this card at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog in MLCCB#2 - September - Anything Christmas Goes.




Papers Used:
Recollections White
American Crafts Silver Metallic

Color Recipe for the Ornament:

Layer 1 - Memento Lady Bug the bulb and SU Gray Granite on the hanger
Layer 2 - Memento Lady Bug on the bulb and SU Gray Granite on the hanger
Layer 3 - Memento Love Letter and SU Gray Granite on the hanger
Layer 4 - SU Lovely Lipstick on the bulb and Memento Tuxedo Black on the hanger
Layer 5 - SU Berry Burst on the bulb and Memento Tuxedo Black on the hanger

Sentiment:
Distress Oxide Candied Apple stamped 3 times

See what Kitchen Crew members Maria and Jeanne have to show you today:

Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,
the owner and creator of KSS



Nana loves stamping by Jeanne Frontz

Thank you for your visit to Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper.
I always love looking in on you and your work.
I have learned so much for all of you!

8 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY, Lynn! Your Christmas Bulbs looks LOVELY with the layers of color! LOVE that rich red! I also like them hanging off of your sentiment! ;) SUPER JOB & (((HUGS))) for coming over to visit!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card, Lynn! You did a fantastic job of coloring the ornaments. Hanging them from the sentiment is a great idea! Lovely artwork!! Hugs, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, those ornaments on their "cords" are stunning. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's simply gorgeous Lynn! Love the red along with your pretty silver shine from the ribbons dangling! Perfect Christmas card design! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Lynn! I the beautiful ornaments and silver cords! What an awesome design to make multiples of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just PERFECT Lynn! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

    Darlene
    Merry Little Christmas DT
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Lynn and I was extremely surprised to see I already had this die in my stash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely CAS Christmas card! Thank you for joining us over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!