Thursday, August 2, 2018

CCEE1831 - Coloring Book Day

August CCEE hostess, Frances Byrne, says that apparently today (2nd August) is Coloring Book Day. Coloring books are popular for both young and old. For the first CCEE challenge of August, Frances asks that we use an image on our cards that needs to be colored. She is handing out bonus points for anyone who actually uses a page from a real coloring book on their card.

Instead of a coloring book, I have used one of my uninked House-Mouse stamps called Basket Full of Dreams. The sentiment is from Baby Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps. The inside sentiment says, "They will be few and far between!"




I know the rest of the CCEE Stampers are much better colorers than I am.
Visit their blogs and check out their work.





14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Lynn! How daring this is! I love the multi-colored blanekts for these sweet babes! Super sweet card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. CErtainly no complaints about your coloring! What a charming image this is of the HM babies, resting so comfortably! Adorable card, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that mouse on the fluffy cotton balls is darling! :) Really loving that glow fromt the lattern you've achieved here! Great image to color! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute stamp! Brought to life with your very creative coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the soft coloring of this HM image....really gives off a sense of peach and goes perfectly with the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the HM stamps - and love your card too! Very pretty coloring. So sweet and lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is adorable Lynn! Gorgeous coloring and I love the glowing lamp, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is spot on! All those HM … lots of coloring! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How precious Lynn, adorable image and I love the glow of the light... I am officially shut down until we move completely. I'm finding very little to do when I get up early, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww... look at those cute critters in slumber! Cute card! Love the glow from the lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! How cute is this! Can't help but love HM stamps and you colored them so beautifully. Love the lamp glow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, I love the HM image on your gorgeous card, Lynn! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!