Thursday, July 19, 2018

CCEE1829 - National Zookeepers' Week

Hello to all our CCEE followers! Lynn here to share with you this week's challenge.

Back in the day when I was a young mother, one of the first trips I planned during the summer break from school was a day at the zoo for my son and his cousins. We all loved watching the crazy antics of the animals. This week in honor of zookeepers' week, I am challenging you all to include at least one (more if you want) zoo animal on your card.

Those of you who choose to share your card in an online gallery, please include the keyword CCEE1829.

I have used Lil' Elephant Multi Step Clear Stamps and for the grass Honey Bunny Multi Step Clear Stamps both by Kitchen Sink Stamps to complete this challenge.   The designer paper is graphic 45 safari adventure.

Color Recipe for the elephant:
     Layer 4 - Memento Tuxedo Black
     Layer 3 - Memento London Fog
     Layer 2 - SU Gray Granite
     Layer 1 - SU Going Gray




Take a trip through the CCEE Zoo by checking out the links below:


Maryann Einam


11 comments:

  1. That is one cool card!! Love every inch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I love the DP you used to go along with this amazing elephant image. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous elephant image, Lynn! And a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little elephant is so cute!! I love the dp panel you added. Such a fun card, mf!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful dp for your base....love the scene you created with that sweet elephant and the grazz.....cool card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lynn!!!! Loving that wonderful elephant. I still like going to the zoo!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very cool elephant image Lynn! I love how you've designed the card with the grassy scene at the top! Really creative and fun!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynn!
    LOVE your elephant! I've ALWAYS loved Elephants! They're such massive, beautiful animals! It is also fun to learn about their temperament & how they tend their young. ;)
    Just wanted you to know, you won my give-away! Let me know where to send your prize? I have it ready to go! ;) Again Congratulations on winning my give-away! ;) Will wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome Lynn! I love that elephant and all the shading, perfect dp too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a marvelous elephant image, Lynn! The card is beautiful with the gorgeous patterned paper and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!