Thursday, July 5, 2018

CCEE1827 - The Impossible Card

Hi, friends. Lynn McAuley here! I will be hosting the CCEE Challenges for the month of July and hope that you will want to join in on the fun.

Suddenly I am seeing the Impossible Card popping up everywhere I turn. This new fun fold is based on a famous card trick so it isn't really all that new! I thought it would be great if the CCEE Stampers put their own "twist" on this design with their creations this week.

Here is a link to a tutorial by Maymay Made It Crafts that will show you what it is all about! It demonstrates the Impossible Card in several varied sizes.

Won't you join us in creating an Impossible Card. It really is simple and not at all impossible!!

If you post to an online gallery, please include keyword CCEE1827.



Images from Crazy Dogs by Tim Holtz
and Doggy Kisses Set by Art Impressions

And here are more impossible cards created by the CCEE Stampers DT.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Lynn, that pup is adorable! And look at you... doing the impossible! Impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute get-well card -- sure to raise someone's spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's is always a better way to put even the bad into a better perspective. This little guy does just that. And with a little humor it makes the pain go away!!! Great card, great challenge for us too and glad you had a good time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard of this challenge before Lynn! I think your design looks really cool and what a cute little idea for a cone headed pup!! LOL!! I think I might need to give this one a go as it sure looks interesting! :) TFS!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur card was worth the wait! What fun!!! I love the saying.........fab get well card, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOO cute and creative! Love your "impossible card". That dog is so cute paired with the strip paper. Love your amazing looking 'cone'!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo - such a cute card, Lynn! We did the impossible (card!) this is just cutenwith the puppy! Awesome start to our challenges for July!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!