Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Eiffel Tower Day - CCEE1613

 Frances is back today with her final March challenge for the CCEE Stampers.

According to the Days of the Year web site today is Eiffel Tower Day. So for our challenge this week, Frances wants us to celebrate all things Parisian …. It could be the Eiffel Tower; a French poodle; Berets; Champagne; Red, White & Blue Color Combo etc.


My card was created with images and die cuts from Paris Adventure by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.
Join us and play along with our Parisian challenge linking your card to the CCEE Blog.

Find out how the rest of the CCEE Stampers DT Members celebrated Paris!

15 comments:

  1. What an impressive set! Love the card you creatted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, that is a great sentiment that you have used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sentiment on a classy card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab set, and how beautifully you used it!! Love the sentiment from TH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab set, and how beautifully you used it!! Love the sentiment from TH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card... and oh, how I love that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super French card, Lynn! I love the sentiment -- we can all use an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect card. All of the elements blend so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! My friend just visited the tower yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great set! You did a marvelous job with them. I could use an adventure like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful. Love the Eiffel Tower image- I want to go there some day. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the monochromatic tones.....rich and classy....perfect Parisian design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes indeed...oops I missed Eiffel Tower day but I didn't miss your terrific card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!