Wednesday, July 1, 2015

CCEE 1527 - The 4th of July

July is my month to host the CCEE Challenges. What fun! 

For my first challenge, I am asking you to create a card or project which will show us how you will be spending the 4th of July this Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone plans to do that day. American or non-American, everyone will be doing something on that day! Show us what it is in your design.

I'm planning to be at the movies. I checked out my options. Will it be Magic Mike XXL or Inside Out in 3D?  Inside Out it is!!



These fun flick chicks are from At the Movies by Art Impressions


Check out what the rest of the CCEEers will be doing this Saturday!

Frances Bryne
Maryann Einam

I hope you find the time to play along 
and share your July 4th creation on the 
CCEE Stampers Blog!

15 comments:

  1. This is such a cute pair. Love the added tickets dangling there on the front. A great challenge and it will be fun to see how everyone expresses themselves with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too fun, enjoy the movie and Happy 4th July

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image! Enjoy your movie. Actually, my friend and I are going to see Inside Out on Friday -- but not in 3-D. She can't see 3-D with her contact lenses, so we will be seeing it in 2-D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to the movies in years!! What a good idea. I love the two women sitting together, enjoying the snacks and what's on the screen. GReat use of the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card, Lynn! So different from your usual scenery cards, but wow, this is amazing! Love your coloring and these funny AI girls - we'll be seeing Minions :) Have a wonderful movie day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable Lynn. Certainly makes me smile.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and cute! Love all the girlfriend stamps and this one is a cutie for sure. FUN! Have a great 4th of July weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun image and card! Great use of the black background. Have fun at the movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your absolutely right, fun flick chicks! Great card and I love you even added the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope your movie day is fabulous.......love the card ispired by your movie going

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope what ever you saw you had fun Lynn!. Your card is terrific and so is your idea to use the tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! This is just too much FUN!! :) Love the dark card stock behind your fun image!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy July 4th, hope you had a wonderful time at the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tee hee, I love those ladies and yup, I usually see movies too on the 4th to escape the heat! Then fireworks in the evening. Love your fun card Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!