Sunday, June 22, 2014

Our Daily Bread Designs - One Layer Card


Today's card was created for Our Daily Bread Designs Single Layer Card Challenge 207. The card was created with Recollections White 110 paper. I masked the bottom portion of the card and sponged it with SU Going Grey before stamping the ODBD fishing net over it with Memento Espresso Truffle. I then embossed the gray portion of the card with my Paper Studio brick wall embossing folder and sponged over the bricks once more with SU Smokey Slate.

The ODBD fishing boat and sentiment were stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle before the sun and sky were sponged with SU Crisp Cantaloupe and Melon Mambo. The water was sponged with SU Marina Mist.

10 comments:

  1. Goodness! Hard to believe the net isn't real, looks like you could pick it up! Fabulous card Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy beat me to my comment Lynn! This is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I just love the bottom half, looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, that brick wall and net look so real!!! The whole scene is absolutely gorgeous. A truly beautiful, beautiful card!
    Don't you love that Recollections White 110 paper too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job....love that stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beautiful serenity of the sun setting over the sea of this card and I am with Tammy on how real it looks. The brick wall and netting add to this wonderfully too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Lynn. I love the brick wall and the net.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome scene you've created Lynn! Beautiful sponging and that wall w/fish net is really cool! Fabulous single layer card! Thanks for creating with us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, Lynn, I'm "late for the party" in commenting on last week's ODBD Shining the Light cards! But I LOVE how you've used this stamp and your beautiful sponging! A perfect masculine card that will be loved! So glad you could join us last week! Hope to see you this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful sunrise you've created here with the soft colors. What a gorgeous card all the way around ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!