Wednesday, June 18, 2014

AI - Hip to Be Square Challenge

This card is being shared in the Art Impressions Hip to Be Square Challenge. My sister got this delightful set for me at her Michael's recently, and I have used it to create this birthday card for my husband.


Stamps: Art Impressions by Hampton Art
Papers:  Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, 
Baked Brown Sugar, and Whisper White
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Crumb Cake, Copic Markers
Tools: White Gelly Roll Pen, SU Oval Punches, Martha Stewart Fern Punch
Embellishment: Seashells

2 comments:

  1. TOOOOO cute!!! I've just got to get to Michael's and find some of these cute stamps now. A perfect little scene and know your husband loved the card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this set, great choice for a birthday card! Terrific scene and perfect sentiment! Happy birthday to your husband and many more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!