Monday, October 15, 2012

10 Minute KSS Merry Christmas

My Christmas stash box is practically empty so I decided to get it in gear this week with Christmas cards for this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps 10 minute design. It took a couple of minutes to computer generate the Merry Christmas text and print it in colors I planned to use on my designs. I then added my stamped and matted KSS images over the text and added a matching mat to the panel before gluing it to the white card front. At this rate, I can have my box full in no time!


Stamps: Holly & Mistletoe Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Georgia Pacific White and Olive Bazzill
Inks: Memento Olive Grove, Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, and Poppy Parade
Embellishment: Pearls


Papers: Georgia Pacific White and Stampin' Up Basic Black
Inks: Stampin' Up More Mustard and Gumball Green
Tools: Spellbinder Dies
Embellishment: Satin Ribbon



 by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Georgia Pacific White and Pacific Point
Inks:  Stampin' Up Gumball Green, Pacific Point, and Blue Bayou
Tools: Oval Nestabilities



Stamps: Build a Garland Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Georgia Pacific White and Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
Inks:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, and Poppy Parade


See what the Kitchen Sink Crew created to share with you today!

* Connie * Lisa * Julie  Maria


9 comments:

  1. You will have your box full of really lovely cards Lynn. I like the depth you achieve with your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards for Christmas Lynn! I love the Merry Christmas background, such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and just perfect for Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really impressed with the stamp images. At first glance, I thought all the bows were real. Gorgeous cards. Love the "handmade" Merry Christmas background paper... perfect with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this! Such a brilliant idea to print with the computer the Merry Christmas. I like the ones where the Merry Christmas was in color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my how absolutely joyful!! Each one is so classic and elegant! Beautifully created!

    I just saw your email this weekend - woot, woot! Thank you!
    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  7. These turned out beautifully! The sentiment border is perfect behind your gorgeous stamped focal points!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quick gorgeous cards!!!!! You are just perfection using those KSS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whenever I see your awesome, awesome KSS cards, I start kicking myself for not using my own sets!! I gotta get in on the KSS action! You are great at these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!