Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Verve Sketch


Stamps: Blue Skies, Forever in Our Hearts, and Feel Better Soon by Verve
Papers:  Taken with Teal, Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, and Cherry Cobbler by Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific White, hello luscious by BasicGrey
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Pistachio, SU Summer Starfruit, Lucky Limeade, and Bashful Blue, Copic Markers
Embellishment: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Ribbon

The Verve 5th Anniversary Celebration is in full swing. Check it out at the Verve Store!

2 comments:

  1. Love those colors and your beautiful matching Flutterby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flippingn through your blog to find another card, and I spied this little gem! I love it...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!