Thursday, August 2, 2012

Today's DTGD Designs


Sharing cards 27 through 31 today.


No stamping here but the SU Sanded background. Cuttlebug embossing and die cut.  I added Prima flowers and leaves created with a Martha Stewart punch.


Created with an octagonal Nestabilities, a Cuttlebug Die, and Mix It Up by KSS.


The truck is KSS and the chevrons are from pb&j by BasicGrey.


I used CM hexagon punches and designer paper from Teresa Collins to create this holiday card.


The DP is by graphic 45, the sentiment from KSS.

I'm getting worn to a frazzle with all this stamping, but the final stretch is just around the corner!

6 comments:

  1. Another wonderful set of cards - and I do love that first one! So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful :) I was sure your first card was a cricut cut alphabet, love that it's the CB! Gorgeous line up, as always! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the variety you have Lynn. My favourit is the last one. We all have such a lot to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific cards and wonderfully creative. The first card is so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! What fabulous designs....you are sooo rockin the DTGD challenges, Lynn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so unique. Each different from the other, but all looks so professionally done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!