Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet Dreams of You


















I know you all think that I never reach for anything but my Kitchen Sink Stamps and, yes, it's true I love them dearly. However, I have a real soft spot in my heart for the adorable little mice from House-Mouse Designs, Inc. My collection currently stands at 24 and this little cutie I used today I have owned for over a year, but have never inked.

When I saw today's sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers, I knew this was the day! Doesn't he make the sweetest Valentine??

Stamps: Dreampuff by House-Mouse Designs, Inc. for Stampabilities

Paper: Papertrey White, Real Red and Prints Pack by Stampin' Up

Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Primas, Brads, Ribbon

Tools: Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!