Friday, January 9, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge 210



















I followed Tammy's lead and used the new 3 Step Love Birds to create a sympathy card for this week's Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks, Tammy, for the inspiration.
I know I will be making more of these!

Stamps: Love Birds Multi Step Clear Stamps, Heart & Roses Multi Step Clear Stamps, and
Holly & Mistletoe Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: Georgia Pacific Tan, Close to Cocoa, US White, and Chocolate Chip by Stampin' Up, Sugared by BasicGrey

Ink: Whisper White Craft, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Ship by Stampin' Up

Embellishment: Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Well, you are most welcome! Your doves turned out beautifully against the darker background! Gorgeous card, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Lynn!! Great on the kraft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! so peaceful and comforting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!