Friday, November 14, 2008

Golden Christmas Bells















When I read the Limited Supply Challenge on Splitcoaststampers today and saw "acrylic stamps only," I knew I would be reaching for my favorite Kitchen Sink Stamps.

I loved stamping these bells in silver late Sunday night, but they are truly stunning done in gold. The photograph doesn't do them justice! Believe me!!

The top bell was stamped first and then masked to add the second bell. The ribbon was stamped separately and then cut out to be mounted on top of the bell.

Kitchen Sink Stamps used to create this card:

Bells Multi Step Clear Stamps
Plaid Plus! Clear Stamps
Holly & Mistletoe Multi Step Clear Stamps

Papers:
Real Red and US White by Stampin' Up
Shimmer Gold Paper

Stampin' Up Inks:
Marigold Morning, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Bravo Burgundy

Color Box Ink: Metallic Gold

Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Snow Dots

Hope you like it!! It may be landing in your mailbox this Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. Lynn this is so pretty!! I just love how gold and shiny the bells look - just so elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lynn! The red and gold are fabulous together. In my mind, I've only "seen" the bells in silver, but now that I see them in gold, I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!