Today I have completed my 7th card for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party. It features Vintage Merry Christmas from Technique Junkies.
This is really cute.
Lovely!
Lovely CAS card, Lynn! I love the beautiful sentiment! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
A fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
Very cute!
Amazing CAS card! Thanks for sharing with us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
Lynn, this is so pretty!
Great Christmas card- pretty image and love the colors!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!
This is really cute.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS card, Lynn! I love the beautiful sentiment! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteA fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteAmazing CAS card! Thanks for sharing with us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteLynn, this is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat Christmas card- pretty image and love the colors!
ReplyDelete