Monday, July 20, 2026

Card #6 - Christmas in July


This is card #6 for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party! It features Merry Little Christmas by House-Mouse Designs for Spellbinders. The sentiment and die cut are likewise from Spellbinders. The designer paper is by the Paper Studio.



 

I have also entered this holiday card in the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #470 - Anything Goes with the option of Friends.

11 comments:

  1. This is another cute House Mouse card. I do love Christmas cards. The torn paper looks creative and cute. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely House Mouse card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love your colouring! I hope you're having fun with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on a roll, Lynn! I love how you tore the paper... looks like Christmas wrapping paper! Thanks for linking up with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute scene! Love how you ripped the edges. Thanks for playing along at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute scene! Love the package background paper. Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable scene! Love the background paper! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card - I love the adorable House Mouse image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweet image- love the coloring and the torn edges too. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!