Monday, July 20, 2026

Card #5 Christmas in July

 



This is card #5 for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party! It features Drummer Mice by House-Mouse Designs for Spellbinders. The sentiment and die cut are likewise from Spellbinders. The designer paper is by the Paper Studio.




I have also entered this holiday card in the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #470 - Anything Goes with the option of Friends.



8 comments:

  1. How cute! What a darling image and a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and sweet! I love the pretty papers! Thanks for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I love the Paper Studio paper you used and the way you positioned them marching uphill. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Christmas card - love it! I like that they are walking uphill! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!