My third card for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party features Christmas Friends by House-Mouse Designs for Spellbinders. The die cut sentiment is also by Spellbinders. The designer paper background is by the Paper Studio.
I have also entered this holiday card in the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #470 - Anything Goes with the option of Friends.
I really like that background paper! And that image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at BYSHCardmakers!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling image on this sweet card.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! I hope you're having fun with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteAwww... super cute and sweet! You're making me want to look for my HM stamps... I know I have a few somewhere. Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteIt is a sweet card. I love how his friends are all helping to get that candle lit. The papers are lovely and the font is great. On an earlier card it looked like the same style font. I'd like to know who makes that. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
ReplyDeleteThis is another cute card! Beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing again at HMFMC. xx
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! Thanks for sharing at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning! The coloring is amazing
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet Christmas card! Love the background paper you chose. Thanks for joining the HMFMC!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute way to start your Christmas cards! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC DT Pam
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness - this is such a cute card!
ReplyDelete