Friday, July 24, 2026

Card #14 - Christmas in July


For my 14th card for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party, I have returned to my House-Mouse Christmas Collection. This image is called Tree-mendous Christmas and was purchased from the House-Mouse Designs collection at Spellbinders. The sentiment is for the Christmas Sentiments Stamps and Dies, also from Spellbinders.



I have also entered this holiday card in the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #470 - Anything Goes with the option of Friends.

9 comments:

  1. A tree-mendous card. Love all the white space and the red sequins you added. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute CAS card, Lynn! I love the sweet scene and the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Love the shiny Christmas word die cut and the added red sparkles! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and sweet card- great HM image and fun coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!